Wazel Brothers Build
Finding quick wins to get out of a rut | Ep.20
Brandon gives a promising update on fundraising for Codex. Adam discusses his idea for a revenue stream and how it pulled him out of a rut
- Fundraising update on Codex
- 🎉 Brandon is structuring an LOI (Letter of Intent) for Codex.
- Adam is back in his groove. Discusses a slump he has been in recently.
- Alpha readers have delivered their feedback on The Quickstart Guide to Game Mastering
- Adam reviews the launch phases for the guide and his rationale.
- Adam walks through his current build of the Guide.
- Plan for scaling the guide to other game systems IF the project has traction.
- Brandon advertises the Holloway guides again.
- The surprising quality of the alpha readers and what they taught Adam.
- Musing on a spin-off project for Game Master "Case Studies".
- Adam shares how his reflection on the need to ship fast lead him to his next idea for revenue. Realizes the potential for Here Be Taverns
- Walks through his idea to add a premium offering to Here Be Taverns.
- The complexity of user login and payments. Lot's of people selling products around just that problem. Adam was approached by tons of people in Twitter DMs.
- Adam sidesteps all the work and complexity by deciding to just ship a password to access the site.