Wazel Brothers Build
Launch Analysis for Here Be Taverns with Numbers | Ep. 13
Adam and Brandon briefly discuss investing in light of the GameStop saga and then move on to a post-launch analysis for Here Be Taverns.
- Using Secfi to invest in stock options at private companies.
- Scott Adams the creator of Dilbert and his tactics for making Dilbert a smash hit.
- Hard to find good resources on investing.
- Brandon explains /r/wallstreetbets and GameStop saga to Adam.
- Here Be Taverns launch analysis with numbers.
- Adam still doesn't understand Twitter for Sword & Source.
- Adam started Sword & Source partly because he saw so many indecipherable tools in that market.
- Making deliberate time to prepare for launch was the key to success. Building your own checklist is the fastest path if you know your audience.
- Given the success of the Here Be Taverns launch, should Adam invest more in it?
- How might Adam monetize Here Be Taverns?
- The unique power of tabletop roleplaying games.
- Brandon working towards the first release of Codex.
- Shiba interlude.
- What features will be tablestakes in 5 years from now?